Tuesday, February 10, 2009

V Day or D Day?

Feb 14th is round the corner and lovers around the country are on edge. Why that should be the case in a 21st century democracy, I have no idea.

Women are up in arms and intend to send the SRS 'pink chaddi's. I wonder what Mr. Muthalik thinks of all this? I shudder to think what the scene is likely to be in Bangalore on the 14th. These last few days, I have caught myself thinking about things that could happen to me if I did decide to take my wife out for a Valentine's day dinner this year.

Why should I be worried? But that's what these people have forced normal people to do. We have to figure out a way to tackle this menace. If the people who are supposed to, don't do anything, someone else will and the consequences will not be pretty.

No comments: